Monday Through Thursday
- Front & Back Nine Walking$48/$29
- Front & Back Nine Riding$66/$41
- Front Nine & Blue Course Walking(includes riding cart for Blue Course)$51/-
- Front Nine & Blue Course Riding$60/-
- Blue Course (includes riding cart)-/$32
Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- Front & Back Nine Walking$52/$32
- Front & Back Nine Riding$70/$44
- Front Nine & Blue Course Walking(includes riding cart for Blue Course)$55/-
- Front Nine & Blue Course Riding$64/-
- Blue Course (includes riding cart)-/$35
Blue Course Early Bird
- Open for first two hours 7 days a week (includes riding cart)-/$25
Seniors (65+ & Military**)
- Front & Back Nine Walking$36/$22
- Front & Back Nine Riding$54/$34
- Front Nine & Blue Course Walking(includes riding cart for Blue Course)$39/-
- Front Nine & Blue Course Riding$48/-
- Blue Course (includes riding cart)-/$25
Seniors (65+ & Military**)
- Front & Back Nine Walking$30/$20
- Front & Back Nine Riding$48/$32
- Front Nine & Blue Course Walking(includes riding cart for Blue Course)$33/-
- Front Nine & Blue Course Riding$42/-
- Blue Course (includes riding cart)-/$23
- (Under the age of 19)Pay your age
- Riding Cart 18 Holes (Per Player)
(Guests riding and not playing will be charged a full fee.$18
- Riding Cart 9 Holes (Per Player)
(Guests riding and not playing will be charged a full fee.$12
- 3 – Wheel Push Cart 18 Holes$6
- 3 – Wheel Push Cart 9 Holes$4
- Rental Clubs 9 Holes$20
- Rental Clubs 18 Holes$30
Golf course closes everyday thirty minutes after sunset.
All players must be at least 6 years of age before they are allowed to be out on the golf courses. All players must have their own set of golf clubs to play on any of the three 9 hole courses. All rates subject to change.
Proper attire required:
- No tank top / sleeveless shirts
- No cut off or gym shorts
- Appropriate length shorts
- No jerseys
- sleeveless tops must have a collar.
- Shorts and skirts of appropriate length
**Jeans can be worn but must not have stains or holes
** Mandatory Soft Spikes
Golf Cart Policy:
Your patronage at Pease Golf Course (“PGC”) is truly appreciated.
It is the policy of PGC to restrict motorized golf cart traffic when weather or turf conditions warrant. This policy ensures that PGC can continue to provide the best possible playing conditions in the long term.
However, PGC recognizes the needs of disabled golfers who suffer from permanent walking impairments or other conditions that would make it impossible for them to enjoy the golf course with restrictions on golf cart use.
Golfers with disabilities will be asked to identify themselves to PGC management personnel. If there is a reasonable belief that a golfer may not be disabled by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it is legally permissible for management to request proof of a disability, such as a government-issued permanent disabled car placard or other identifying information which may reasonably be accepted as valid.
Management will provide golfers covered by the ADA with a separate golf cart identifying placard. This will allow disabled golfers to only leave and return to the cart path at designated points on each hole. Please address any concerns you may have in connection with this policy to PGC management personnel.
Please understand that when golf carts are operated off of designated paths, that such off the path operations may adversely affect turf and soil, as well as playability. PGC appreciates your cooperation in using care and exercising good judgement.
Any use of golf carts off the cart path will be at the sole risk of the golfer, and any problems injuries resulting from such use are the golfer’s responsibility. For safety reasons PGC strongly discourages the use of golf carts on severe slopes or through tall grass areas. Natural, unmowed areas may be designated as environmentally sensitive and also present a fire hazard; please avoid these areas when operating a golf cart.
Course management reserves the right to restrict all golf cart traffic in instances when excessive heat, moisture stress, new turf, other related or maintenance-related conditions create extreme safety issues or would result in any cart traffic causing excessive turf damage. If at any time it is apparent these conditions might exist, PGC suggests calling ahead.
Violation of this policy may result in suspension of golf privileges.
PGC encourages and welcomes your suggestions and asks for your cooperation in providing accessibility and making your use of PGC a quality golf experience. If you have any questions, please contact PGC general manager at 603-433-1331.